To Our Valued Guests—
We are delighted to be back to work! We are ready and we know that you are too! We want to thank you for your patience and loyalty to Frizzles of Alexandria.
We value your belief in us, and we have always taken your safety and health with the upmost seriousness and care. As licensed professionals, it is not only our job, it is our commitment. The recent events of this crisis have changed the way each of us live our lives and that’s no different here at the salon. With that in mind, we want to walk you through what we are doing as a business to ensure your safety and health. We also will share the steps we will need you to take so we all work together to have the service experience you expect in the relaxed and nurturing way that you can count on from us. Please review this and let us know if you have any questions or if there are any suggestions you have that can help us serve you and every guest we cherish here at Frizzles. Your care and comfort mean everything to us. Thank you for taking a moment to review this. We appreciate your patronage.
- We want to assure you, if a team member is sick or displaying symptoms, they will stay home or be sent home to take care of themselves and temperatures will be checked each day
- We will all wear disposable gloves, masks and face shields to ensure your safety
- We have an active serious sanitation process and checklist in place. We use EPA approved cleaning agents and sanitizers for our equipment to sterilize them between each client
- We follow strict guidelines as part of our requirements to maintain our license
- We offer ApplePay touch-free credit card transactions
- We will wipe down the front desk area, terminals, seats, stations, door handles and bathroom approximately every 15-30 minutes
- We will be open for longer hours to accommodate the number of people allowed in the business at any given time
- We are adding more time between appointments to help us clean and sanitize the environment in between guest visits and are not doing double-bookings until further notice
- It is our policy that every service provider washes their hands in between each appointment
- Each team member has passed a Health and Sanitation Test with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us. These certificates will be posted on each of their stations
- We have purchased disposable capes and towels until further notice.
- Each station will be provided soap and water bottles to first clean the area, as well as barbicide (EPA approved) for sanitization between clients. The stations will all have antibacterial gel and/or spray as well at all times
- At the recommendation of several medical professionals, we will not be providing blowouts until further notice in order to minimize forceful airflow. We will however, rough dry a section of your hair if you received a color service to ensure you are happy with the color
- We will have a staggered schedule so that no more than 4/5 stylists will be working at any one time to limit the number of people in our space
- We will only use every other station in order to maintain 6 feet between clients and staff, we will also not use every shampoo bowl for the same reason
We are all in this together. In order to serve you to the standards we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to keep you and everyone in the business safe.
We need your support in the following ways:
- We ask that you please come alone to your appointment if possible
- We kindly request that everyone wear a mask for the time being. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you
- When you arrive, please call us at 703-299-0999 to let us know you are parked outside. Until health directives allow, we ask that you kindly wait in your car and we will call or text you when we are ready to serve you
- Please upon arrival in the salon, we will conduct touchless temperature screenings before you enter the salon. No one with a temperature of over 99 will be allowed to come in for their appointment
- Once you come in, please take a moment to wash your hands in our restroom at the back of the salon
- If you are just getting a haircut and can wash your hair before your appointment, that would be appreciated to cut down on the shampoo area traffic and contact. If you cannot, it’s not a problem as we will still be able to shampoo, especially for color services
- As much as we all LOVE giving hugs and handshakes we ask that everyone refrain from doing so for the time being until regulations have changed
- As for payment we do accept ApplePay so if you would prefer to do contactless payment, that is an option for you. If you would prefer to not use cash for tips, some of our stylists have Venmo or you could bring a personal check for the tip
- We will be enforcing a 48-hour cancellation policy due to the high demand of space and time of our stylists. We usually have a 24-hour policy, this will not be permanent but at least while restrictions are in order, we appreciate your understanding
- Lastly, we ask that if you do not feel well, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment and will waive the cancellation fee until further notice. We also ask that you not come to your appointment if you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus within three weeks of your appointment
Until further notice, here are our new hours:
Monday: 10am – 4pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 9am – 9pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
*Due to government mandated health and safety requirements placed on our industry a modest $3 fee will be added to your ticket to offset some of the additional expenses. We appreciate your understanding and support. This will not be permanent.