To Our Valued Guests—
We are delighted to be back to work! We are ready and we know that you are too! We want to thank you for your patience and loyalty to Frizzles of Alexandria.
We value your belief in us, and we have always taken your safety and health with the upmost seriousness and care. As licensed professionals, it is not only our job, it is our commitment. The recent events of this crisis have changed the way each of us live our lives and that’s no different here at the salon. With that in mind, we want to walk you through what we are doing as a business to ensure your safety and health. We also will share the steps we will need you to take so we all work together to have the service experience you expect in the relaxed and nurturing way that you can count on from us. Please review this and let us know if you have any questions or if there are any suggestions you have that can help us serve you and every guest we cherish here at Frizzles. Your care and comfort mean everything to us. Thank you for taking a moment to review this. We appreciate your patronage.
- We want to assure you, if a team member is sick or displaying symptoms, they will stay home or be sent home to take care of themselves and temperatures will be checked each day
- We will all wear disposable gloves and masks to ensure your safety
- We have an active serious sanitation process and checklist in place. We use EPA-approved cleaning agents and sanitizers for our equipment to sterilize between each client
- We follow strict guidelines as a part of our requirements to maintain our license
- We offer ApplePay touch-free credit card transactions
- We will wipe down the front desk area, terminals, seats, stations, door handles and bathroom approximately every 30 minutes
- We use a disinfecting fogger/sprayer each night after closing the salon
- We will be open for longer hours to accommodate the number of people allowed in the business at any given time
- It is our policy that every service provider washes their hands in between each appointment
- Each team member has passed a Health and Sanitation Test with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us. These certificates will be posted on each of their stations
- Each station will be provided barbicide (EPA approved) for sanitization between clients. The stations will all have antibacterial gel and/or spray as well at all times
- We will have a staggered schedule to minimize the staff working at any one time to limit the number of people in our space
- We will use every other station,as much as possible, in order to maintain 6 feet between clients, we also have screens between shampoo bowls to limit exposure
We are all in this together. In order to serve you to the standards we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to keep you and everyone in the business safe
We need your support in the following ways:
- We ask that you please come alone to your appointment, if possible
- We kindly request that everyone wear a mask throughout the duration of the service. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you
- When you arrive, please either call us at 703-299-0999 to let us know you are parked outside, or you can come to the front door and we will come outside to meet you.
- Please upon arrival in the salon, we will conduct touchless temperature screenings before you enter the salon, and supply you with sanitizer for your hands
- As much as we all LOVE giving hugs and handshakes we ask that everyone refrain from doing so for the time being until regulations have changed
- As for payment we do accept ApplePay so if you would prefer to do contactless payment, that is an option for you. If you would prefer to not use cash for tips, some of our stylists have Venmo or you could bring a personal check for the tip
- We will be enforcing a 48-hour cancellation policy due to the high demand of space and time of our stylists. We usually have a 24-hour policy, this will not be permanent but at least while restrictions are in order, we appreciate your understanding
- Lastly, we ask that if you do not feel well, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment and will waive the cancellation fee until further notice. We also ask that you not come to your appointment if you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus within three weeks of your appointment
Until further notice, here are our new hours:
Monday: 10am – 4pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 9am – 9pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
*Due to government mandated health and safety requirements placed on our industry a modest $3 fee will be added to your ticket to offset some of the additional expenses. We appreciate your understanding and support. This will not be permanent.